Embrace the vibrant and powerful essence of our "The First Pride was Riot" Premium Tank Top. This design commemorates the historic Stonewall riots of 1969, which marked a pivotal moment in the fight for LGBTQ+ rights. With bold text in front of a representation of the Drag Pride flag, this premium tank top is a symbol of pride, struggle, and unity. It's a fun and casual way to celebrate the journey of the Queer community, while honoring the courageous individuals who paved the way for progress. Wear this Drag Pride tank top to show your support, embrace the spirit of rebellion, and stand tall with pride.
- About Our Premium Tank Top
- Size Chart
Measuring Your Tank Top:
- Measure from the highest point on the shoulder straight down to the bottom of the clothing.
- Measure 1/2" down from armpits from one side to the other.
- Measure your favourite fitting tank and compare the measurements to the sizes in the chart above for the ultimate fit.
- If you are on the border of the next size, consider sizing up for a baggier comfort fit.
Get 10% off your first order and be the first to hear about our exclusive offers and latest arrivals.
All orders in the United States qualify for FREE SHIPPING.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Facebook Pay
We pride ourselves in quality products. If there are any issues with your order, we'll make it right!