The EGN logo is a bold and recognizable symbol of Northwest PA's LGBTQ community. This logo features an LGBTQ Progress Pride flag, representing diversity and inclusivity, as well as the name of the publication in bold letters. By wearing this logo, you can show your support for the EGN and help to promote visibility and understanding for LGBTQ individuals in the region.
- About Our Premium T-Shirt
- Size Chart
About Our Premium T-Shirt
This unisex essential fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton.
- Solid Colors: 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Heather Colors: 52% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly
- Grey Heather: 90% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% poly
- 4.2 oz fabric, 32 single yarn
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
How to take care of your Whee! Pride Garment
- Turn garment inside out.
- Wash similar fabrics together
- Wash in cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use a mild detergent.
- **Do not use liquid fabric softener**
- If possible, avoid drying in a dryer. Hang or lay flat to dry. If you must, dry it on low.
Measuring Your T-Shirt:
- Measure from the highest point on your shoulder straight down to the bottom of the clothing.
- Measure 1" down from armpits from one side to the other.
- Measure your favourite fitting tee and compare the measurements to the sizes in the chart above for the ultimate fit.
- If you are on the border of the next size, consider sizing up for a baggier comfort fit.
Each item I sell is created on demand by myself or one of my production partners. Colors seen on screen and design placement may differ slightly from the actual printed product.
Get 10% off your first order and be the first to hear about our exclusive offers and latest arrivals.
All orders in the United States qualify for FREE SHIPPING.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Facebook Pay
We pride ourselves in quality products. If there are any issues with your order, we'll make it right!