Featuring the colors of the Drag Pride Flag designed by Veranda L'Ni, this design is a bold and beautiful celebration of queer pride and inclusivity. The exuberant blend of pink, blue, purple, and white hues forms a burst of color that exudes both joy and strength.
With this design, we're not just celebrating drag as an art form, but also the local communities and venues that make it possible. That's why Whee! Studios and The Zone Dance Club in Erie, PA have teamed up to bring you this important piece of wearable art.
Whether you're rocking a t-shirt, hoodie, tank top, or other merch, this design is sure to turn heads and spark conversations. So join us in showing some love for the incredible drag artists and queer communities who inspire us every day. Get your "Support Local Drag" gear today, and let your pride shine!
- About Our Premium T-Shirt
- Size Chart
How to take care of your Whee! Pride Garment
- Turn garment inside out.
- Wash similar fabrics together
- Wash in cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use a mild detergent.
- **Do not use liquid fabric softener**
- If possible, avoid drying in a dryer. Hang or lay flat to dry. If you must, dry it on low.
Measuring Your T-Shirt:
- Measure from the highest point on your shoulder straight down to the bottom of the clothing.
- Measure 1" down from armpits from one side to the other.
- Measure your favourite fitting tee and compare the measurements to the sizes in the chart above for the ultimate fit.
- If you are on the border of the next size, consider sizing up for a baggier comfort fit.
The design is so cool and the shirt itself it sooooo comfortable. It gives great stretch and is very soft. I have a hard time finding shirts that are long enough to fit well, this shirt is perfect!
Glad you liked it! Thanks! - Patrick
Get 10% off your first order and be the first to hear about our exclusive offers and latest arrivals.
All orders in the United States qualify for FREE SHIPPING.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Facebook Pay
We pride ourselves in quality products. If there are any issues with your order, we'll make it right!